DeatHByKiTTENDeatHByKiTTEN

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

PoPoint 2 PoPoint 2

Grr

As Much as this game pisses you me off...it makes me love flash for the short simplistic fun it brings, very nicely done, You should add an option for music On/Off, then i would prolly sit here all night doing this..

RPG Combat engine test RPG Combat engine test

WOah

Woah Dude when are you coming out with a full game for that..taht looks pretty damn good if you ask me! All 5!

Battle of Clock Temple Battle of Clock Temple

Very Nice

Very Nice, One Of the better Clock Games I Have seen tonight, I gave ya all 5, Happ Clock Day!

ArchonClock responds:

Thanks yous. :]

Dress Up Clocks:Clockday Dress Up Clocks:Clockday

Wow...

Clock Day Should Happen More Often....I think there will be more submissions today than last week!

Sadoke responds:

Yeh, clockday is the best...

Kill The Walmart  Face Kill The Walmart Face

Amusing

i Always like playing the games where u kill poor defenseless "smiley faces"...but he had it coming to him....arent wal marts prices low enough?

Geriatric Skeet Shooting Geriatric Skeet Shooting

SWEET!

That was truly fun shooting old people........your twisted (BUT A GENIOUS)

Degenerate DX: Ver.2.1 Degenerate DX: Ver.2.1

it wasnt realistic

how the hell is dx going to make an army and take over the world anyway.....(liked killing all those people though)

Assassin: Eminem Assassin: Eminem

not that amusing

im an eminem fan but i would give this game a good rating if it deserves it .............it wasnt bad and it wasnt the best

pepsi girl wheel of death pepsi girl wheel of death

beautifuly done!

nice touch with the frogs ( i knew they were coming) but overall its about time somone shut that girl up